World War Profiles: WWII -USA

                                              Ryan James Lamar

Time & Place: It's 1941, Japan just attacked peal Harbor. I am on Texas.

Birthdate: I was born in 11 October of 1923, so legally at my 18 years old I can join the military.

Profession: My main job is helping on the farm.

Food and activities: I love doing sports, I almost join the Olympics, by athletes but they were cancelled. I like to eat normal food, not like Japanese.

Family: I have a normal family, you know a mother, a father, a dog and 10 brothers.

Daily life: In the mornings I go to school the i eat something from the farm, for example, today we had chicken. On the evenings I help on the farm.

Personal reason for enlisting to WWII: I am so proud of my country and when those nipones attacked Pearl Harbor I knew I will always be ready to fight for my country. 

Role:  I want to heath them so I am going to be a medic. But I will need to defend myself to.



II
I am already enlisted, they prepare mi quickly. I have been to a few places, as an expedition. I received a call yesterday, they told me that we are going somewhere in Germany, I think that it is call Berlin. It is 16 of April 1945.  They just told told me that this is a big one...lets see. This is because Hitler lust a long time ago, apparently he don't understand that, he won't surrender that easy. The Nazis are superior in army and weapons.  We, with the help of other countries ended up winning.

A was amazed of what can money a power do, Nazis weapons were more developed than us. They were more precise, stronger and lighter. At the beginning I though that I join the army because I love my country, but now this fells personal.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1huDYHRIslWBbkUgzEVE0nfTr8oRfnU1x/view?usp=sharing


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1huDYHRIslWBbkUgzEVE0nfTr8oRfnU1x/view?usp=sharing




Comentarios

  1. im also from texas, dallas to be percise, we should meet

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, Ryan if I was your family member receiving this message, I would feel proud because of all your hard work and I would respond by saying it may be difficult because Germany is a strong country but you're doing great and keep working hard.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. We might be fighting against each other, but if I were your family member receiving this message, I would feel worried, and I would respond by saying to stay safe and strong.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hey Ryan, we will beat the germans, with our alliance we wil!
    I am not happy with the USA but now we need to work together.
    I am proud of us.
    Check my blog of a soldier of USSR: https://b01660265.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario